Acne tips to stop while stopping breakouts
Acne can be very frustrating, the scars left by pimples can be superficial, but if left untreated the scars can be deep. There is no age exception when it comes to pimples, whether you are a teenager or an adult, if you have pimples you should start treating it early, because the longer you wait for the worse it will become.
1. Drink water to moisturize your skin. When your skin is dry, a hormone called androgen will produce tons of sebum, also known as oil, and the oil produce by androgen will lead to clog pores, and that means more pimples.
2. Shrink your acne with ice cubes. Cover two or three ice cubes with washcloth, and hold it against your pimples-affected skin for about 8 or 10 minutes, this will minimize the swelling and prevent breakouts.
3. Eyedrops. Use eyedrops to reduce the redness of your pimples-affected skin. Two or three drops will do.
4. Zinc and vitamin C. Eating food that is rich in zinc and vitamin c like meat, beans and fruits strengthen and protect your skin from damage caused by pimples. These foods will also help the skin to heal more quickly.
5. Minimize caffeine intake. Caffeine tastes good, but it can dehydrate your skin, and if your skin is dry, you will have more pimples. Furthermore, caffeine is a stimulant, it stimulates everything in your body including the androgen that is responsible for producing sebum.
6. Exfoliate your skin. If our pores to become clogged with the dead skin cells, the oil and the bacteria get trapped inside our pores, and this forms a pimple; exfoliation is the process of removing dead skin cells before they clogged our pores. Exfoliation will stop a pimple before it starts.
7. Medications. Anti-acne medications that contain benzoyl peroxide are a good way to heal acne, prevent future breakouts, and reduce inflammation caused by pimples.
8. Laser treatments. Using laser to treat acne is used by dermatologists, it can take a couple of weeks to cure the pimples, but it can be expensive, also laser treatment can get rid of pimples for a long time.
9. Remove makeup. Before you go to sleep remember to remove your makeup, because makeup can clog the pores if left overnight.
The most important thing you should always remember is to treat your acne while it is still early.
Different cases of pimples can be healed, with the right combination of elements; you can stop pimples, stop future breakouts, and remove scars.