Acne Treatment – 17 Supertips for Home Acne Remedies
If fatty and oily substances clog the skin’s pores, it causes an inflammation which then brings about a skin disorder popularly called acne. If acne treatment is not done quickly, the problem can cause permanent scars on the skin – neck, face and back.
There are a lot of ways you can treat acne at home, the following are secrets that are found in the healing qualities of certain vegetables we use at home that could be easily prepared and are readily available that can remedy acne naturally.
- Aloe Vera is very good in acne treatment when taken internally. The juice can also be applied on affected parts of the skin.
- Rose water and sandalwood paste that is mixed together can be used in the face then washed away after 30 minutes.
- Cucumber blended paste can be used on the affected place and washed away after 30 minutes. This is a very good acne preventive cream as well as refreshment for your skin.
- Fresh garlic may be applied on the acne-affected part of skin. This acne treatment can be smelly though, its antiseptic property is highly effective and can make acne dry out.
- Cumin seeds can be very effective for treating acne. The paste from these seeds can be applied to affected part of your skin for an hour before washing it off.
- Powdered Neem leaves when mixed with water can be administered on the affected parts as acne treatment.
- Lavender oil may also be applied to affected areas directly.
- Paste from the mixing of vinegar plus black cumin seeds that are ground can be used on affect skin parts as treatment for acne.
- Ground peels of orange can be made into paste and administered on the acne-affected parts of the skin.
10. Cooked oatmeal may also be used on affected areas and rinsed after 15 minutes.
11. Mixing avocado paste with water may be a very helpful as a facial wash.
12. Acne may be reduced when you take a warm bath with nettle blanch and rosemary.
13. The white part of an egg when applied on affected areas can be effective for acne treatment when you leave it for a minimum of fifteen to twenty minutes.
14. Bay leaves that are ground and blanched and allowed to cool in water may also be used on acne-affected skin.
15. Lavender compresses may be used in relieving acne inflammation.
16. The end product of half serving of cucumber, peeled apple and 1 tablespoon full of honey and yogurt that is blended together can be used on affected areas and wash after 20 minutes using lukewarm water. This can help in reducing acne scars.
17. Paste from mixing roasted pomegranate with fresh juice of lemon can be used as acne treatment when rubbed on pimples, acne and blackheads.
You can easily get acne remedies at home with these vegetables but for optimum results you should add appropriate supplementation from minerals and vitamins as well.