Acne it is askin disease. For a long time doctors trying to find a cure for acne . Acne treatment wins the prize for the most divers and strange. Acne it is a skin disease who affects all most evrey person from the world, and for acne there is no treatment who can cure every acne form. On the market we can find many treatments that can help clear and manage breakouts, but we must to be careful what we chose for our acne, first time must trying treating acne on a small area, and then after when you see the result on that area, you will decide if you want to continue with that treatment. But the best thing what you can do when you decide to follow an acne-treatment is to go and discuss with your doctor. But for you do-it-yourselfers you can try these treatments and remedies.
- Tea tree oil is a popular home remedy for acne. It is an essential oil that is diluted and applied topically to acne lesions.
- Zinc is another popular home remedy for acne. A couple of research studies have found that zinc is somewhat effective. While it was more effective than a placebo, antibiotic medication was still more effective. In light of this, it may not be the best option when scarring is a possibility.
- regularly rubbing lemon juice over infected areas.
Some people-tried this nautral treatments for acne and have work for them , so if you want you can try this natural treatments , who knows they may work for you.
Drugs are used for acne treatment, usually they are used to treat medium to sever acne. But befor using drugsit is the best to consult a doctor or an dermatologist. Most communly drugs are:
- Isotretinoin is a potent oral retinoid that is reserved for treatment of very severe cystic acne and severe acne that has proven itself resistant to other medications.
- Oral antibiotics are used for patients with moderate to severe and persistent acne, oral antibiotics have been a mainstay of therapy for years. Like topical antimicrobials, oral antibiotics work to reduce the P. acnes population (a contributing factor in acne), which, in turn, decreases inflammation.
- Oral contraceptives have been shown to effectively clear acne in women by suppressing the overactive sebaceous glands and can be used as long-term acne therapy. However, oral contraceptives should not be prescribed to women who smoke, have a blood-clotting disorder, are older than 35 or have a history of migraine headaches—without the advice of a gynecologist.
- Topical antimicrobials work to inhibit the P. acnes populations and are used to treat patients with mild to moderately severe inflammatory acne.
Skin care systems
You can found skin care systems in any drug store. Almost all skin care systems contains active incredients such as Benzoyl Peroxide, sulfur and sysilic acid. They are proven to help treat and control acne.