Thanks for your interest in guest posting opportunities at HelpTreatAcne.com
What am I looking for?
Since the main focus of this site is acne treatment, and the main audience is acne suffering people, only topics pertaining to acne and skin care are accepted. Some topical ideas include:
- Acne Treatment
- Acne Types
- Acne Scars
- Acne Medicine
Guest Post Guidelines
Please read the following guidelines carefully. If your submission does not meet these guidelines, it will not be accepted.
- Include a link to your blog and your top three favorite post on your own blog or contributed to other blogs. Submissions from bloggers preferred.
- All posts must be well-written in English.
- Basic formatting should include some strong headers and paragraphs broken up in easy-to-digest chunks.
- Please attach a few pictures for your post and include image credits when necessary. Use Creative Commons licensed images or images you have purchased a license for – do not just grab images off of Google Image search.
- Posts should be 500 words or longer with exceptions to posts that have lots of images or video supplements.
- Please do not include affiliate links or excessive links to your own website, but be sure to link to any resources, tools, etc. that you mention specifically.
Also note that I reserve the right to edit posts for grammatical consistency and easier legibility. I will also add additional information if I deem it necessary – I will mark these additions asEditor’s Notes so that readers will know which parts were additions by me to your work.
What are the benefits?
For the guest poster, the benefits include reaching a new audience and, if you have a site of your own, the potential to gain new readers from this exposure. For the readers, the benefits include gaining insight & perspective from a new voice and the opportunity to discover another informative, beneficial site to read as well.
The article that you write for helptreatacne.com must be original. This means that you wrote it, it is not a spun article, and it is not published on any other website, including your own.
How soon will my article be published?
When your article is approved, I will let you know the scheduled date of your post. Dates are always subject to change.